We should start setting up a team and have the community set up a list of needed changes and then maybe add some more after we try to get the list implimented. We should talk to everyone in multiply forums about setting up a team to do this. We could talk to wolfman if he would want to work with a team and maybe use his xpansion as base for a mod for the game. and then figure this all out.
reply if your interested, or have something to say.
I think if we end up changing it enough we may have to redistrubite the game as far as i can tell microsoft is okay with that i checked the linceses and found nothing saying we couldn't.
THis is my ideas for now we still need to set up a composit list of everyone's ideas.
THings to see if we could do:
1) I thought about that problem that happened with having vehicles in multiplayer.
2) If we could increase the maximum number of mechs to be dropped so we could drop more vehicles?, and could we control more units then the 16 we are now? maybe we could have one icon represent a 5 of something kinda like in ground control. (in ground control you have 5 of whatever and when one dies a dot on the icon disappears and the dots could be color coded to the damage the units have.
3) Could refit the game engine so we could go passed the 104 Units and so many buildings?
4) give elementals the ability to jump jet
5) repair vehicles
6) make it so we have limited resources like you can only buy 5 of one mech until more are captured or made.
7) MW4 hard point weapon mounts in the mechbay on the mechs
I just thought of these that i thought would be cool to see if we could do. I suspect the community to start doing lots of stuff with the shared source. Thanks for Reading Drake
"My words are easy to understand. And my actions are easy to perform. Yet no other can understand or perform them."